Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, September 2, 2008

30 years ago today...



my husband and I were married. We were so young. He was 21 and I was 20. Things are good, but we have ridden a wobbly roller coaster over the years. We have had some major ups and downs. But, we have made it through. I guess the saying "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" is so very true in our case.

Our marriage has seen some very painful deaths and some very glorious births. Lovely weddings and devastating divorces. The highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Good times and bad times. But, through it all, we have remained strong and as one.

The most wonderful thing that has come from our marriage is our daughter, Heather. Without her, our lives would never be the same. She has brought so much joy and so much pride to both of us. She has given us 3 perfect grandchildren. Kylah Hunter, Jaiden Lee and Kamrie Renae-Lynn. They are the lights of our lives.

No comments: