Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, September 29, 2008

Spikey is a SUPER STAR!!



Our little yorkie/chihuahua mix, Spikey is a super star! We entered a picture of him and one of Jordan in a pet photo contest at CVS. HE WON!! They have is pic displayed in the photo department. I need to go one day this week to pick up the prize. I'm not even sure what the prize is!

Update--the prizes were a large red plaid doggy pillow, a free 8 X 10 photo enlargement and a $25 CVS gift card! The pic shows Spikey with one of "his" prizes!!

No comments: