Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is what we woke up to this morning



6-8 inches of the white stuff. Are you kidding me? We don't even have all of our leaves up yet. It seems the last few weekends it's rained. So, no raking. Now, mind you, I HATE to rake. But, I don't like the leaves laying in the yard all winter, either. Having an acre to take care of takes some time. Hopefully we'll have a chance before winter really sets in, to get them up.

No comments: