Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Talk about bad luck


Richard got the call to go plow at midnight. He got up, got dressed, started the truck and off he went....about 3 blocks. The driveshaft broke. He put the truck in 2WD and came back home. Called Briand who wasn't too happy and came back to bed.

He was hoping to plow for 5-6 hours and make enough money to buy new tires for the truck, which he so badly needs. They are $350-$400. for 4.

He is going to fix it this weekend. Hopefully we won't get anymore snow between now and then.

No comments: