Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thrifty shopping at Michael's


Isn't that what it's all about? LOL I went to Michael's yesterday afternoon to check out the Halloween leftovers! Not too many decor items. Which I didn't really want anyway. I like the stuff that isn't "holiday" specific. Candles, wreaths, paper goods, etc.

Michael's bargains: Small jar candles: .20each. I bought 8 of those. Great extra gifts.
Several candle rings of different sizes: they ranged from .49 to 1.29. I love berry garlands, wreaths and candle rings.

Michael's usually has good clearance prices after a holiday. I bought quite a few summer scented candles earlier in the fall. I burn candles every day!

No comments: