Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, November 9, 2008

Church bazaars

Yesterday my friend Sharon and I met for breakfast and went to several church bazaars. The first 2 had alot of companies with things for sale: Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia jewelry, Tastefully Simple, Scentsy, Longenberger Baskets, Creative Memories, etc. That's not really the kind of things that I am looking for at a bazaar. I'm more interested in handmade items and of course FOOD!! The others did have the traditional bazaar stuff.

I bought a "chargers" magnet for Kylah and a cheeseball. Sharon bought some dip mixes and a christmas centerpiece. That's it!!

We may go to a couple next saturday, too!

No comments: