Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thursday's thrifty finds






Kylah and I went to WalMart, after she got home from school, on thursday. I needed a new mouse for my computer. The other was not cooperating, at all. When we walked in, I immediately saw several racks with $1.00 signs on them. Be still my beating heart! They were summerish clothes, but hey, for a buck.....

I bought $120. worth for.............$16.00.............that's right $16.00!! I bought for Peyton, Kylah, Justin, Kammie, J.J., Christoper, myself and Chris' stepson Trae. They had tons of stuff. But, I only had so much mulah!

The top picture is a High School Musical top with a battery operated guitar(batteries included) and a pair of khakis for Kam. The next pic is 4 shirts for J.J., included a Gravedigger monster truck one. The 3rd pic is a Miami Ink t for Christoper and 2 t's for Trae. The last pic is 2 pair of shorts and a tank for me, an adorable tank top for Peyton and a t for Justin! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: