Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, November 17, 2008

Update on Kylah's cellphone


Her dad found out about her piercing and had her phone turned off while she was at school. What a dirty dog.

She was so upset about it when she got home, that Heather called Iggy. They had quite a heated conversation, with him saying some not so nice things. Kylah refused to talk to him.

You have to know the history with her dad. He hasn't always been there for her or been the best dad. Their relationship has grown so much in the past few years and now I'm afraid it is back to square one.

30 minutes after the phone call, he showed up at Heather's house to get the phone. Again, Kylah wouldn't talk to him (she was in her mom's room crying). Heather gave him the phone and he left. Just like that. I'm afraid that he's going to be sorry about over reacting.

Heather and Justin told her they would get her a phone after christmas. She's fine with that, but so disappointed that her dad was not more understanding. Believe me, he was not the good kid that she is. He needs to thank his lucky stars that she is the way she is.

No comments: