Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, November 17, 2008

Still snowing

It is 10:44 pm and snowing like crazy. :( I'm not liking this at all. Not one single bit!

Richard has the plow on and the cell phone next to the bed. He is plowing for Brian Fox this year. I wish he didn't have to plow, but money is tight and work is slow. He is the BEST. He will do whatever it takes to be sure that we have what we need and never complain about it.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Gem of the Day-When Kamrie put her boots on, she was prancing all over the house. She came into the kitchen and asked "Gram, do you like my beautiful, new snow boots?" I said "of course I do, they are really nice". She asks "Gram, do these boots make me look taller?" She is hilarious!

No comments: