Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, December 7, 2008

Aren't these pretty?



I bought these 3 boxes of vintage glass ornaments at the Salvation Army, for .50 a box!

The boxes say Made in U.S.A. for the Kresge Corp. The plain ones have a price printed on the box of .79 and the decorated ones have a price of $2.33!

I am going to hang the plan ones, with some pretty ribbon, from the light above my dining room table. I think the others will go in a cut glass bowl(that was my MIL's) on my dining room table.

No comments: