Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm not the only one...




that thinks the vintage ornaments are pretty! As you can see, Rocky likes them, too. I had them on the dining room table and he decided to help me decorate!

He was also playing with and behind the tops of the boxes!

Never a dull moment! LOL

4 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

WAIT!! is that squirrel your pet???

Denise said...

Yes. He was orphaned(we think) and has been living with us since September.

Janene said...

Rocky is adorable!

wholarmor said...

Wow! Is he tame, then? Does he like to be pet and played with?