Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jaiden's first sleepover




Jaiden's best buddy from school, Caden, is spending the night with him tonight. They have been so excited all week. This is the first sleepover for both of the boys.

Of course, Kamrie thinks she should be involved in everything they do!

It will be an interesting night at the Johnson household! Kamrie is sleeping in Ky's bed, she is going to Katie's after the dance. Caden is sleeping in Kamrie's bed. If they sleep at all!

1 comment:

wholarmor said...

Sleepovers are always fun! Hope you got some sleep!