Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, December 14, 2008

Memorial Christmas concert







The Memorial High School Christmas concert was today. It included orchestra, band, choir, The Madrigal singers, dance team, jazz ensemble, strolling strings and many small groups.

It was absolutely beautiful.

Kylah is in the orchestra, playing the violin. She was also in the strolling strings group. Of course, we sat in the aisle she was strolling in! She tried to avoid my camera, but grandma is quicker than she is!!

Mr. Phipps (he was my choir teacher and Heather's choir teacher at Central) was the narrator. It was so very entertaining.

Those music teachers deserve alot of credit for this performance.

No comments: