Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday's thrifty bargains





I had a 50% coupon from GBM(goodwill booster member)and a $5 off of a $10 purchase also from GBM. Both coupons can be used together.

To be a goodwill booster member you pay $5 and you get 12, $5 off a $10 purchase, coupons. One for each month, you also get 4 extra 50% off coupons throughout the year. Also, every other saturday they have a 50% off day, for anyone.

Anyway, I got some good deals yesterday...
2 americana pillows, for the kids room here at our house.

A brand new cream colored top for Heather, from Cato.

The cutest Sweet Home decoration. I don't what it was originally made for, but I LOVE it! It is chenille on top. I'm not quite sure where I am going to put it.

4 really pretty Christmas placemats and 4 green napkins. They are already on the table!

I bought a silver frame with rhinestones for Kylah. The girl loves some BLING!!

I bought a santa hat and a few other things, that for the life of me I can't remember!!

I was in a hurry, so I didn't look as well as I like to. I had to get to Heather's to see Kylah and her friends before they went to the dance.

2 comments:

Janene said...

WoW! What a bargain!
Very nice finds...I have never heard of that membership! I will have to check it our here at our Goodwill Store!

Leslie said...

My, what great things you found. There are no Goodwill store around here and even if there were I don't have a car to get to them !
And if I had a car I would not be going anywhere today our temperture is 14 degrees this morning with ice on everything !! So I am making cookies and baking sweet potatoes today. Thanks, for sharing.