Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, December 5, 2008

Spikey and his "new" winter coat



When I was a kid, we had a toy poodle named Pierre. The little plaid coat, that Spikey is wearing in these pictures, was his. Why I kept this coat for all of these years (at least 35-38 years), I don't know. But, I am sure glad that I did! I think Spikey looks so handsome, he doesn't seem to agree!

Every Christmas we would put little candy canes in the pockets for Pierre. I did the same today.

No comments: