Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, January 15, 2009

IN MEMORY








August 19, 1936-January 15, 2001

My sisters and I were lucky to have the greastest mother god ever created. She was best friends to all 3 of us.

Our dad was lucky to have the greastest woman god ever created, as his wife for 39 years.

We were all so broken hearted when she died. A tremendous part of ourselves were lost when we lost her.

Mom never hard a harsh word for anyone. She saw everyone as equals. She always, always had a smile on her beautiful face. She took in stray animals and stray kids! Our friends called her "mom". She was home everyday, when we got home from school. She was a surrogate mother to many of our friends. She had the same friends for decades(they were as broken hearted as we were from her death).

She was the glue that held our family together. Both immediate and extended.

Her proudest accomplishment was her family. She had the greatest love for us all.
I don't think anyone could ask for anything more.

The world lost a true beauty the day mom died.

2 comments:

Benita said...

{{{hugs}}} Your Mom sounds like she was a wonderful person! Just know that she's looking down on you & watching over you!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

What a wonderful Memorial for your sweet Mom. My heart is with you today my friend.~HUGS~Wendy