Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday's thrifty shopping, first stop Michael's...









1. M & M's premiums-chocolate almond and triple chocolate. These were .69 each, the "regular" price was $6.99...what? No wonder they were marked down.

2. 2 Christmas journals...25 cents each(for next year or for altering)

3. glittery rub-ons...25 cents each

4. These are for Kamrie and I to do some crafts. The beads and elastic weren't on sale. The pipe cleaners were clearanced for 49 cents.

5. The picture/calendar mousepads were .25 each. One for me and one for Heather.

6. Real snow....I know, I know-I can't believe I actually paid for snow! LOL It's for my niece in FL. She has never seen snow. It was 25 cents.

7. I bought this Martha Stewart punch with a 40% coupon. I love it! I guess they are kind of hard to find. I bought the only one my Michael's had.

No comments: