Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow, snow-go away!







It snowed ALL DAY LONG! We have at least a foot of new snow, on top of all the snow we got yesterday. I hate the white stuff!

(click on the above picture and you can see how hard it's snowing)

Richard plowed this morning from 1:00am to 8:30am. He is going out again at 1:00 in the morning. He will be a tired, grumpy boy tomorrow if he doesn't come home and sleep.

1 comment:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Wow you guys are really getting hammered!! Stay safe and warm!~Wendy