Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 9, 2009

Woodpeckers and other cold weather friends









I just can't stop taking pictures of these beautiful creatures (out the window).

It is so cold and snowy today, but they don't seem to mind. I am so glad they know they can count on us to feed them, all year long!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Denise...Thank you for the anniversary wishes...We had more snow than we're used to here in Seattle, recently...I felt so sorry for the birds...Went out and bought a bird feeder, which was discovered immediately...Now we have many different birds eating outside the window, and we love it...Take care, Katie