Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All I want for valentine's day is.....









this stove!! Isn't it beautiful? The red one would be my choice, since the white one is HUGE!








Oh, yeah, check out this fridge. The finish on this one looks like black wrought iron! It comes in 8 colors. I love this, too.

Hey, Richard!

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh, Denise! I LOVE that red stove! I agree that would make a great valentine gift!

Tammy

Janene said...

I hope you get your Valentine wish!
I would choose the red one too, you have very good taste!
Let us know...because we only have 4 days left!

Anonymous said...

We actually grew up with a wood cook stove. The real deal. It lasted about 6 years before my mother got rid of it and switched to electric. But it was sure fun to watch her use.

Anne said...

I hope your wish comes true!