Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 9, 2009

What a difference 2 weeks makes







I took the picture of Jaiden that's on the left this morning on our way to the bus. I took the picture on the right on January 29. Exact same spot. With the warm weather over the weekend, we lost alot of our snow. Yay!

2 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

Hi Denise,

I bet you are happy to see all that snow leaving. We had a beautiful day in the high 60s today. As soon as Valentines Day is over Saturday, I'll be ready for spring on Sunday...lol.


Have a blessed day,

Gigi

Anne said...

We lost most of our snow over the weekend when it warmed up to 58 degrees here in Michigan. It's funny how snow can really wreak havoc as we're getting it and then it just melts away like no big deal.