Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 23, 2009

Cardinals




I've blogged before about the cardinals that eat at the feeders outside my scrapbook room window. I think they are so pretty. It is such a fun view from my window.

You very seldom see one without it's mate.

No comments: