Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 23, 2009

Another weather post!!




Oh, yes. The weather has been nasty around these parts.









I can't believe these words are coming out of MY mouth, however, I have to admit that this has been a pretty snow. Light and fluffy! A couple of these pictures were taken this morning when I was walking Jaiden to the bus. The others were taken yesterday at home.

No comments: