Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm baaaack....

kind of! My computer decided to go on vacation, without my approval. I don't know what's up with it. But hopefully it will be back soon. So, for the time being, I'm blogging from Heather's!

I have been going through some serious blogging withdrawls since last Thursday. Painful, I tell ya, painful. I was almost going to resort to drinking to ease my pain (just kidding)!! LOL

Richard and I (mostly Richard) have been doing some remodeling in the kitchen. We should be done in a day or two and I will post some pictures.

My Lupus has taken a definite toll on me this past week. I had a couple days that it was hard to even move. I seem to be feeling a little better today. Knock on wood.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Amy and I wondered where you had got to! Glad to have you back...
Love Tracey x x x