Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dinner for Heather's family



I made chicken with homemade Amish noodles for Heather's family today, for dinner. Kammie and Kylah were drooling over it! Heather said they ate the whole pan full!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow those noodles look yummy just by themselves but the whole pot of chicken noodle soup looks delicious. I can see why there wasn't a drop left of the soup when they finished! Looks great!