Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thrifty dinner for us!



After I made that good dinner for Heather's family, I ordered carry out for us! We had the 1/3 pound cheeseburgers with steak fries and cheese sauce from Between the Buns. It was $9.50 total and they have curbside carryout, we didn't even have to get out of the car!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow, looks good!! and a lot cheaper than over here, you have to take out a mortgage to eat out here!!!
Tracey x x x

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That looks delicious and you can't beat curbside at that price! Gosh, those fries especially look good to me right now with a big ole pile of ketchup! :)

Tammy

Tardevil said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! You know, I've just been craving a cheeseburger. I think I'm going to have to go out & get one for lunch. I'm tired of being snowbound w/ sandwiches! Come by my blog anytime!

bubble said...

Yum! I love take aways! that looks delicious!

Amy xxx

jen said...

Looks delish!!

Jen

Sara said...

Willie and I ate there last night after a long ride on the bike. Thursdays is pick two for 12.99. Chicken Strippers and The Rynne Sandburger with fries and cheese sauce two drinks. $19 Its great

Anne said...

Wow that looks yummy! I just love cheese fries. This Coney Island that I have around my area pours the cheese right over the top of the fries. There soooo good!