Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, March 1, 2009

Englewood Beach, FL









These are some stock photos. I am going to scan some of the ones that I have taken and I'll post those later. (read post below for details!!)

1 comment:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

My mom and stepfather just got to Orlando today!!! They will be there for 3 weeks!! They are so excited they too are going to Sea World and Disney!!! Have a great week!~Wendy