Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guess where I'm going....






YES, that's right. I'm going to Florida. The home of my dad, my sister and her family, sunshine, the Gulf of Mexico, white beaches, Shamu, beautiful sunsets, sharks teeth, seashells, yummy seafood, Mickey Mouse and Universal Studios!!

I'm leaving either the 5th or 6th of April for at least a week. My dad will pick up me at the airport and I will stay with him and Lois and my sister and her family. They only live about 5 minutes apart.

Kylah is going at the same time with her high school orchestra. She begged me to chaperone and ride the bus down with them. Uh, no thanks! I will be in Florida before they are out of the state of Indiana. They are playing at Universal Studios and Sea World. We will travel from Englewood to Orlando to see them play and spend some time with her. Then we will be back in Englewood for the rest of my trip.

Englewood Beach is my favorite place on this earth. I cannot wait to feel the sun on my face and the sand between my toes.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

You have a wonderful time!!.............I envy you so much!
Love Tracey XXX

Anne said...

Wow how exciting...a trip to Florida. Okay I'll admit...I'm jealous, lol. =) Have fun!