Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My contribution to the Pillow Parade




kariandkijsa are our hosts for this fun time!



I can't seem to turn this picture the right way. I am so frustrated, by this.

Anyway, I stalked this pillow at Hobby Lobby for weeks. It was very expensive and I just couldn't justify the price. I watched and waited until it went waaay on clearance and then I snatched it up!

It is a beautiful pettit point over velvet. I think it is the spitting image of my old guy, Jordan. Don't you?

9 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I love the doggies!
~Misti

Melissa Miller said...

How sweet! :)

I love all animals and this is a precious pillow design.

kari and kijsa said...

Ooooh..you had to have that pillow- it is perfect!! Thank you so much for sharing both cuties!! Happy St. Patricks Day!
blessings, kari & kijsa

Tracey said...

That's so nice!
Tracey x x x

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It does look like Jordan, how great that you got it on clearance:)
Rondell

Picket said...

Oh how sweet...love that pillow and that furbaby! Hope all is well on your side of the mountain and that you are having a great week!

bubble said...

Real sweet!

Amy x

Chanda said...

What a beautiful pillow. I wish you could have went with me today also. She said to bring someone to help load it and I don't have anybody that could do that. Thats the bad thing with being stationed off base when your husband is in the military. It's not always easy to make friends in a small town and everybody either works or has small children who are going to be home from school at 3pm We would have had a blast.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Its so cute!! and yes it looks like your Jordan!;0) Hope your having a great week!~Wendy