Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some pics of my dad!

If you have read my blog for a while, you know how close my dad and I are. This man has got to be the best father ever. He means the world to me. I love you, dad!! Can you tell which one of us is the tourist? Of course, the only one in a sleeveless shirt!!! My sister was dressed like it was 20* out! It was in the high 70's by sunset. LOL

My sister, Lesa, dad and I at at sunset on Englewood Beach.


Dad and Lois

Drinking a blue lemonade at Joe's Crab Shack, Orlando.


Dad and Lois waiting for Kylah's concert to start in Sea World.


This is my dad and I in Old Town, in Orlando.

9 comments:

Janene said...

The weather looks great!
And you, your Dad, and your sister look very much alike!

Benita said...

Great pictures! I love the one with the sunset. You have your dad's eyes :)

Katy said...

Aww, what great pics! :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Tracey said...

I love your dads mustache!!!
Tracey x x x

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Denise...looks like you guys had a fun time! Thanks for stopping by my Target birdie post. :-)

Anne said...

I'm so glad to see that you got to spend time with your family. Have you ever thought of moving to Florida?

bubble said...

glad to see you had a good time. dads are fantastic aren't they!! xx

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Denise! It looks like you are having a lot of fun in Florida!! Enjoy your vacation!!...Debbie

Seawashed said...

Ahhh, Daddy's girl...such a sweet post.