Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, May 4, 2009

Joe's Crab Shack...Orlando, FL

What a fun and delicious place to eat. It was crowded and noisy, but we had a blast!


Us!






Funny souvenirs....


My daddy and his Orlando iced tea.


Lois and her Cosmo!


Me and my pina colada! I don't usually drink, at all!! I had 2 pina coladas while on my trip and dad took pics of both!! It was yummy!


It was a benefit day for Special Olympics. Officer Rivera was our "waiter." We all thought he was really easy on the eyes!!

3 comments:

Janene said...

I would love to get crabs at "Joe's Crab Shack"!
Mmmm! and the Pina Colada's sound so delicious!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Now that was a bunch of fun! Thanks for sharing! Linda

Unknown said...

Dear Denise,

My name is Jason Zollars with the Joe's Crab Shack corporate office. I have found your comments about Joe’s and from everyone here at the corporate office thank you so much. I’m so glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit to Joe’s. All of your pictures look great, and it looks like your family had a great time with our Special Olympics Program. Again thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,
Jason Zollars
JCS Marketing