Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kamrie's balloon release...

After her birthday party, Kamrie wanted to let her balloons go. We decided to attach a note to them and to see if she gets a response from the finder. Heather did this in elementary school and her response came all the way from middle Ohio! That balloon flew a long, long distance.


Hitching a ride with grandpa for her grand entrance to her party!!


Getting ready!


Ready!



Lift off!



Going!



Going!



GONE!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh what a cute post. I do hope Kamrie gets a response soon! You'll have to keep us posted! I hope your having a nice week!