Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, June 18, 2009

I bet you'll never guess what Richard brought home from work...

give up? Want a couple of clues? Here goes..........



*







*







Yes...that is SNOW. In June. Mid June!! LOL

My husband's company crushes stone. They crushed a lot of stone over the winter and it was left in huge piles. They are sending the crushed stone out to job sites and in the center of one of the piles was SNOW! The guys couldn't hardly believe what they were seeing.

Richard, being the wonderful bloggy hubby that he is, brought it home in his lunchbox/cooler. He told me that he knew I would want to take pics of it and blog about it!

Does he know me or what! Thanks, honey!

1 comment:

Anne said...

He' right! Now he's cathing on! That this is good blogging material. Now if I could just get my hubby to give me some ideas. Have a nice weekend Denise! =)