Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, July 6, 2009

fireworks, baby!!








These pictures (click on them to enlarge) are of the fireworks that we shot off at our party. We had a fabulous evening. I will have more 4th pictures soon!! Bet you can't wait! LOL

3 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

So glad you all had a great 4th! Rocky is so adorable in the last post holding the American flag!:0) Take care!~Wendy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Fireworks are hard to photograph...you got some great shots! I love everything about the 4th! So glad you had a good one!

Tammy

Shelley said...

You had some pretty impressive fireworks at your house! I thought these were from some big event!!