Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More pics from the 4th...

We had 30-35 people for the 4th. We all had a wonderful day. Except for a little rain, the weather was perfect. Lots of family, good friends and good food. What could be better?




Our patriotic yard!



What is sweeter than little girls blowing bubbles?


Taylor's yummy watermelon dessert.


It started raining just as we were getting ready to eat. The big tree in the yard provded the perfect cover. Our new friends, Jim and Charlotte(they are also our neighbors) brought over a screen tent to put the food under!


Ooh, aah!



My love!



Tyler, manning the grills. Yes, GRILLS, we had two going!



Peeps!



The little kids.



Heather!



Jay showing Kamrie how to pitch a horseshoe.

2 comments:

grammy said...

Hi, saw you at Shelly Cabin and thought I would say hi. That pool looks great (o: The fireworks and BBQ were great too. Come say hi to another Grammy sometime.

Anne said...

Sounds like the perfect day!