Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amish vegetable stand goodies!

Nothing is better than fresh produce! We stopped by an Amish farm that had loads of produce for sale. Cheap! We bought peppers, candy sweet onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and purple & white kholrabi! Yummy! We also bought peaches, cherries (for Rocky) and sweet corn. Good eating this week!

1 comment:

bubble said...

you cannot beat fresh stuff! I love my Mum's home grown cucumbers, toms and peppers...oh and her lettice is great! I can't stand shop bought stuff now..just doesnt taste the same lol!

enjoy! Amy xoxox