Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday's thrifty goodies!

Since I haven't been feeling well, I haven't done much thrifty shopping lately. Saturday was Goodwill's 1/2 day and I had a $5.00 off coupon that expired on Sunday, so I decided to run over and see what they had. They were super busy, so I didn't stick around too long. Mostly looked at the shoes and knick-knacks! SO, let's go shoppin'!!



These are for me, as long as my granddaughter, Kylah, doesn't get her hands on them! Yes, at 15 she and I wear the same size shoes. And, I'm quite sure her feet are still growing. She is an inch or so taller than I am, too!




Isn't this vintage, baby bank precious? I just fell in love with it. I am going to give it to my sister for her first grandbaby's room!



This flag was my favorite find of the day! Only 75 cents! I know, bargain! :)



I love the detail on this frame. I can't decide if I want to paint it, or leave it at is. What do you think?



There are 2 of thiese. I think that they are supposed to be napkin rings, but since there were only 2, I am going to put them around a glass votive holder.



I bought this new laundry room sign for Heather. I buy her some kind of decor for her laundry room, every year for Christmas!



These (4) placemats have snowmen on them. They are kind of hard to see, sorry.



4 placemats. These are the prettiest color of burgandy-red. Love them for fall/winter.



8 little grape-vine wreath napkin rings!

2 comments:

bubble said...

Great stuff! bargains once again! love the napkin holders!

Amy xoxox

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Everything is so pretty! My favourite is the beautiful laundry plaque!

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS