Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Partridge Family...

"Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted"...okay who's brave enough to admit that they are old enough to have loved the Partridge Family and David Cassidy? I am!




Heather and I & Chris and Jay went to a free "Pay it forward garage sale" last night. We got a lot of good stuff. Some we will use as gifts. Some for ourselves and our families.

Heather and I were looking at the books and CDs and she came across this CD. She was making fun, asking if I wanted it. To her surprise, I DID! I am listening to it right now and it is taking me back to my high scool days!!

(I will post more of what we were blessed with last night, in another post)

No comments: