Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My favorite kind of recycling...



The "ugly" pumpkin that I bought for a decoration was getting rotten. Instead of throwing it out, I broke it open and put it by the bird/squirrel feeders. As you can see, they love it!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Nice to see Rocky's cousins enjoying it! XXX

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I still have my pumpkins so I think I'll try this...thanks for the tip:)
Rondell