Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurrican Ike and the rain....

We have had 7 1/2 inches of rain since overnight friday.

We have water in the basement and a leak in the kitchen and one in the dining room.

There are flash flood warnings all around our area. The streets around our neighborhood have some flooding and the creek is really high. Several houses on Modrell are totally surrounded by water. :(

No comments: