Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, September 14, 2008

Way to go, IRISH!!


If I haven't said it before, we are a family of Notre Dame Fighting Irish fans! We live for ND football and ND women's volleyball! Yesterday ND played Michigan. And kicked their butts! 35-17. Yay, for us!

The field was tarped, because of the rain from Hurricane Ike. It had 5 inches of rain on it and the tunnel had to be drained. It rained so hard that I didn't know if they were going to be able to play. The rain stopped about 45 minutes before game time. And it was a GO! There were several times during the game that it was raining so hard, you couldn't seethe numbers on the jerseys.

We went to Chris and Jays for food and fun. They had wings, salami-pepperoni-cheese and crackers, baked beans with weinies, carmel corn, chips and dip. It was good and I had a great time. Richard went home at half-time. He's not a football fan and is happiest at home.

I called Les and gave him a hard time about the score. :) He and the boys are Michigan fans.

No comments: