Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, September 8, 2008

I haven't posted for awhile...

we were pretty busy over the weekend. The kids came for a cookout saturday afternoon. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Tom Hanback and his wife stopped by for awhile and then Chris, Jay and Trae came down for the campfire. We made s'mores and they were yummy!!

Sunday morning I fixed breakfast for Richard and the dogs!! I always fix them scrambled eggs with cheese when I make eggs for the humans!!

In the afternoon we went to Kroger's and WalMart for groceries. WM was ridiculously busy. Every time I go there I swear it is the last time. And then, the next week I am back. If only it wasn't so darn convenient!

Stopped at a yard sale and bought some tomatoes and peppers. .10 for the peppers and .20 each for the tomatoes. Boy were they good!

More later...

No comments: