Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm exhausted....

today. I think the weather is getting to these old bones! Kept Kammie while Heather went to the Dr. We made potato rivel soup for lunch while she was gone. It was really good and Kammie did a great job helping me. She cracked and separated the eggs, added the flour and mixed it.

After lunch, the 3 of us went to the bank, Payless (looking for shoes for JJ), Gamestop, $ Tree and WalMart. Hey, maybe that's why I'm tired! LOL

Kammie came home with me to spend the night. She has more energy than anyone I know. I guess that is why 50 yo women don't have little ones!

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
GEM of the day: I bought Kammie a Disney Princess paint by number today. After she worked on it for a while she came running to me and asked me "do you want to see my beautiful masterpiece!!" I don't know how a 4 yo knows what a masterpiece is, but it was one!!

No comments: