Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, September 5, 2008

New addition to my blog...

I decided to add a little something extra, to my blog-capades, every day.

I am going to have a little note at the end of each day's posting. It might be a rant, a wish, something that made me happy, something that made me go hmmm, a joke, a funny thing one of the grandkids said/did. You get the idea.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: