Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still not feeling too good...

I don't want to be known in Blog-land for complaining, but man, I wish this old body would perk up a little. I know that it's a combination of: Lupus, cool/damp weather and stress that's dragging me down. I don't dwell on it and certainly don't lay around thinking about it, but I hurt and that's all there is to it! LOL

Got my house all cleaned up yesterday and laundry all done, in case I wasn't up to doing it today. Good thing!! I've been reading some of my favorite blogs today and watching the hurricane forecast. I hope everyone in TX will be safe, but I have to say that I am relieved that it is not heading towards FL> Lesa was worried about this one last week and she usually doesn't worry about the hurricanes. So, that, of course made me worry more!

The weather has been really cool the past couple of days. It's been nice to have the windows open. I love the fresh air. It's nice for Richard at work, too.

Tomorrow I am going with Heather to renew her driver's license. She has to take the driving test because her license has been expired for a couple of years. I know, I know!! LOL

Maybe we can stop at a yard sale or 2, if it's not raining (which it is supposed to be).

I want to post about some rearranging and decorating in the next couple of days.

For now....nite-nite!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Gem of the day-Kamrie asked me if the people across the street had a rooster. I said yes, why do you ask? She said "I thought I heard a rooster cock-a-doodle-doing all day long". She was right, the darn thing about drives me crazy. It crows all day and it's LOUD!

No comments: