Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, October 3, 2008

Family fun night...

this evening was family fun night at Jaiden's school. He called me this afternoon to invite pawpaw and I to go with his family. Of course, we said YES!

Kamrie was spending the night with "Watermelon" (her little friend, Melonie) She is Jenny's daughter. They just moved across the street from us last weekend. We have known Jenny for 10 years.

Anyway, back to family fun night. They had hot dogs, chili dogs, chili, chips and drinks. They had several bon fires with s'mores. You know how our family loves s'mores!! JJ played on the 2 playgrounds with some of his new friends. It was a beautiful way to spend the evening.

Kylah came home with us and went to Jenny's to spend the night with her sister, Chrissy.

No comments: