Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, October 3, 2008

Job hunting...

Heather and my brother in law Jay were going job hunting this morning and asked if I wanted to ride along since my sister Chris was going. I said sure. When we went to pick them up, Jay came out alone and said Chris was still sleeping. So I went and sat in the car. BORING! Jay had one decent possibility and Heather has a good chance to go back to Eastlake Nursing. She was a CNA there in the past. It is a nursing home and rehab center. I hope they call her, she really needs a job and really wants to go back there.

No comments: