Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I haven't posted in over a month

I have been sick with one thing after another. The old immune system ain't what she used to be!

And, I started keeping the kids again. Heather went back to work at Eastlake. She filled out an app of friday and they called her on monday to come back. She was soo happy. I was too, but I certainly wasn't used to getting up at 5 AM!!

Even being sick, I have done my grandmotherly duties and haven't missed a day! Yay, me!

No comments: