Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!









Even though my birthday was last month! October 29, to be exact. I wanted to post some of the pictures that were taken that night. We went out to the Buns for dinner with the kids. At the last minute Tyler and Shannon decided to come down from Kalamazoo to go with us. Wed is family night at Between the Buns. The 2 little ones ate for free and they had games and balloon sculptures. Afterwards we all went back to our house for a yummy Adam's cake and ice cream. It was a perfect day!

No comments: