Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love these...


My dad bought my mom these salt and pepper shakers the first Christmas they were married, 1956. When mom died in 2001, my sisters and I divided the salt and pepper shakers (among other things). These have always been my favorites. They have been on my Christmas Eve table every year and I love them so much.

Don't they have the sweetest looks on their faces? Santa reminds me so much of my dad that, I could kiss him!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The salt and pepper shakers are darling. They look so happy together ! I used to have a collection of s/p shakers but, they got lost in one of our moves. Thanks, for sharing.
I just can't resist, I have a thing for verification words and I use them at different time just to be silly. The v.word for this comment is woosses. So I woosses you all a Happy Cristmas. ;*)